Friday, December 2, 2011

At this very moment

Right at this very moment, I am loving...

Coming up with some unusual (and hopefully loved) gifts for the family at Etsy and managing to break away from the dreary commercial offerings that are being rammed down our collective throats at the moment. I'll also be making up some hampers comprising the homemade goodies we talked about last week.



Listening to the peaceful, optimistic music of my mother's youth on my IPod, along with a few added bits and bobs of my own.



Having too much to read! At the moment I am thoroughly enjoying My Father's Country by Wibke Bruhns, as well as Christopher Stevens' Born Brilliant: The Life of Kenneth Williams. News from Nowhere by William Morris and Sally Beddell Smith's Grace and Power: The Private World of the Kennedy White House are waiting on the bedside table, along with all the other books I am still dipping in and out of!



What about you?

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Yes, I am trying to definitely break away from the commercialization of Christmas. Right at this very moment, I am researching presents on Powells.com, my favorite bookstore in the world. Highly recommended!

Feronia said...

Oooh, thanks for the tip, Nichole. I'll head on over there right now :)