Thursday, August 20, 2009

Creative even in illness...!









I seem to have been attacked by a cold/sinusitis/tummy-bug combo. Yay me! But, you will be relieved to learn, my creativity has not been felled by this conspiracy of germs. Quite the opposite. Had a fiddle around last night and came up with two cards which I am quite pleased with - especially the blue one with the very cute stamp (see it in close-up) and, since teaching myself to cast on on the weekend, I have also been knitting madly, and in my favourite colour - is it chartreuse?
And, by the way, for those of you who are craft and especially cardmaking minded, check out the blog candy giveaway at Claire's lovely website: http://clairebsd.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Pina said...

I hope you get better soon, Emily!

Feronia said...

Thanks Pina...I have been to the doctor and I am now on some antibiotics, so things should be sorted out soon!

Bodecea said...

Hope you get well soon, Feronia! :-)

Feronia said...

Thanks Bodecea! :)

Mrs Mac said...

Love them!!

I've had tummy tantrums too :(

Wurst Semmel said...

Feel better soon...that sounds like no fun at all!

Feronia said...

Thanks Helena and Wurst Semmel! :)