Friday, August 27, 2010

Bear Hugs


Here's Puff enjoying the jigsaw Dilly sent him (above)



And here's Woolley putting the finishing touches to the jigsaw Bob sent him (above).

I have always had a penchant for stuffed animals. I never liked dolls and if given one as a child I was known to express this dislike by giving them a savage haircut. So it is that now I still have one (or maybe 20) bears and other such furry friends around the house. Yesterday two of my special friends were delighted to receive in the post a lovely parcel from our good friend Helena and two of her furry friends Bob (http://bobs-diary.blogspot.com/) and Dilly (http://gweenwagons.blogspot.com/)


Thanks guys!!

5 comments:

T. said...

Teddys haber ich auch mehr als ein Mädchen braucht - wenn das möglich ist. Erst vor zwei Tagen kam wieder ein weicher Kissen-Teddy dazu, der mir auf der Couch Gesellschaft leistet :-)

Mrs Mac said...

So glad they got there ok, and that Puff and Woolly like them!!!

WIsh I could visit- look at all your books; my kind of place!

Feronia said...

@ Sefarina -

You can never have too many teddies!!

@ Helena -

They *love* them! Yes, I realised when I took the snaps how many books there actually are sitting around...we're considering converting our roof space into an attic to store some of them! If you are ever in this neck of the woods, you would be more than welcome!!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hiya, Woolley!

Woolley said...

Hey Bob!