Monday, October 25, 2010

Spring Clean 1


This may not look like much. In fact, upon reflection, I should have taken a 'before' shot. But yesterday I made some real headway in getting my home office into a happier state. In this corner-where you can at last now see...wait for it...the floor-there was a music stand set up when no-one is currently playing a musical instrument, an old armchair that no-one can sit on because the seat is broken, four dusty teddy bears and assorted empty shopping bags. In order to get to the bookshelves, you had to move all of that around. But now, you can just walk right up to the shelves and pick out a book. Little by little is the way to go, I think... If I think about everything that needs a spring clean around here, I'll freak out!

4 comments:

Pina said...

It seems to me that you would need some new book shelves, too. Just like me! :)))
I can't wait to see more of your spring clean pictures. :)

Feronia said...

Yes, I definitely do need more bookshelves! Problem is I have nowhere to put them...!! We are thinking of installing an attic, so that might help with the book explosion we have here...I think we have about 1000 books - if not more :O

T. said...

One can never have too many bookshelves ;-)

Feronia said...

I think I'd like to fill the whole house with them!