Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tales of the Orient


This is my entry for this week's Simon Says Challenge over at http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ The theme this week is "oriental". In putting it together, I was thinking lots of red since it is a lucky colour in China, a couple of my favourite cherry blossoms on the Yuzen paper underneath for Japan and a newly acquired Asian sticker in the middle... I wonder if it will win? All the other cards are really lovely and being a newbie to cardmaking, I think it's fun just to give it a go.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Red is a lucky colour in Australia too!

Feronia said...

LOL - true! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Feronia :-) fabulous job with the oriental theme :-)The asian sticker is just perfect !

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Feronia said...

Thanks for your kind words, Lorraine - the Challenge was fun! :)